Access to the map or the download of the offline map implies having read and understood the following warnings
You are downloading a PROGRESSIVE WEB APP that does not require being installed. Once downloaded, ADD A SHORTCUT ON YOUR HOME SCREEN through your web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Explorer) or add the link to your BOOKMARKS. IMPORTANT Due to the fact that the web app uses the browser’s cache, in the event that the BROWSER HISTORY IS ERASED, it will need to be RE-INSTALLED. WE DO NOT ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE OR ACCIDENTS THAT MAY OCCUR AS A RESULT OF USING THIS MAP.
On line web app
The interactive map requires an internet connection and a GPS signal. Open the instructions on how to use the application, marked with the symbol ? . Ensure that your mobile device’s GPS is activated and allow browser access to your location.WE DO NOT ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE OR ACCIDENTS THAT MAY OCCUR AS A RESULT OF USING THIS MAP.
The available product is a patchwork of the 2 main radar signals of the ARPAV remote sensing network (Teolo, Concordia Sagittaria). It is an experimental product and is subject to a series of physiological inaccuracies in the locationing and estimation of the intensity of the phenomena. The images display the information recorded every 10 minutes by the radar antennae located in the region, UTC radar time (+ 1h winter time; + 2h summer time). The maps are strictly informative in nature. WE DON’T ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR IMPROPER USE AND/OR INITIATIVES UNDERTAKEN AFTER CONSULTING SUCH DATA.
- © OpenStreetMap contributors (see license terms)
- © OpenTopoMap (CC-BY-SA)
- © Società degli Alpinisti Tridentini (SAT) (see license terms)
- The Veneto Region portal - Mountain economy and development - Alpine trails
- Municipality of San Zeno di Montagna for the itineraries (trekking, Nordic wolking, mountain biking and cycling) which provided the routes in gpx and kml formats.
IMPORTANT SAFETY WARNINGS
- Use web apps with caution; it is your responsibility to exercise judgment and be careful while using these apps. Do not get distracted by interacting with the device while driving and minimize the amount of time looking at the device while driving.
- The cartographic sources are listed above. We are not responsible for the lack of any updates.
- The Global Positioning System (GPS) and the Global Navigation Satellite System (GLONASS) are based on satellite reception and provide time and location information worldwide. GPS is controlled by the United States government, which is solely responsible for its availability and accuracy. GLONASS is controlled by the government of Russia, which is solely responsible for its availability and accuracy. Changes made to the availability and accuracy of the GPS/GLONASS systems or certain environmental conditions may affect the operation and accuracy of the navigation signal.